Re: i want to create some games with adventure game engine by ian reed

Kamochek, the point is it's okay to remake games that companies have made like bavisoft's games or a game that was made for sighted people. But since the inquisitor is basically a brand new game that is still being worked on you shouldn't just try to remake it. That's like saying to a developer, "Your game is not good enough for me so I'm going to remake it."
Just imagine if you were a developer of games and somebody just remade a game that you worked very hard on. Wouldn't that bother you? I know it would bother me a lot.
Besides I think you would find it a lot more rewarding and fun if you made a great game using your own ideas. If you decide to make a copy of inquisitor I won't stop you I'm just warning you it could get you into trouble.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: tward
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kamochek
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: pelantas
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116