Re: Alter Aeon Updates

I was finally able to find the page with the recipes for brewing potions on the alter aeon site. So now its just going to take some time to learn them. Dentin just a suggestion, but have you or any of the other creators ever thought a command which would allow someone to post their character stats/achievements/etc. to facebook from the mud? I think it would be cool. If a person were to have a bunch of sited friends on their facebook page, it would give them a glimps into alter aeon and pluss it would just be one more way to bring in new players.