Is a full walkthrough of Sarah Available?

Hello all,
Well, rather than revise old topics, I decided to just start a new one.
This time, since it's highly unlikely that I will get a full version if it's not being supported, I'd like to know if anyone here has a full recording of playing the game, either with or without commentary. I would even pay for it if that would help.
Thanks!