Re: The plain http request was sent to https port

Ilya wrote:

the problem. The plain http request was sent to https port
is a Nginx  server problem.
this happens when the Nginx  server is set up to listen to http and to https traffic at the same time.
people get that error because each time a client try's to connect to the website  using http, the request of that is re direct to https. it's because the server wants  to use SSL but the original request was sent with a plane http request.

I think with a little look into the server config file the problem can be fixed.

I don't think this website runs NGINX. I think it's Cloudflare and Apache. But other than that, I think you're on to something.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector