perhapse a new game

so I know I said I was leaving, and I would just like to apologize for all that first. secondly, and more on a positive note, a new game might be coming. this is a version of cookie clicker that you play in the console, on windows. But there are minigames like cookie contest, cookie delivery cookie combat, cookie guess, and lots more. if you have any suggestions for more minigames or game mechanics then please write here.
thanks!