a little assistance with BGT

Hey guys,
So I'm coding my first BGT project, and it's a simple dynamic menu with key mapping. Unfortunately, I'm struggling with some areas.
I'm going to paste a link here giving access to the file in my GDrive, but anyways here's where I'm having issues.
1. Playing sounds. I specified  for example, if(!key_pressed(KEY-A)); I was able to open a brace.
What I want it to do is to play piano0, the first note, assignedtothe A key. So I opened and typed like this.
{
piano0.play(?piancC.wav") // The wave file assigned to that sound.

Now, am I doing something insanely wrong here, or do I need to fix things?
To look at the full BGT file, use this link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17Texb_ … p=drivesdk
If you are having issues with that link, you can download it from my site here:
http://tunmi13.jc-hosting.me/IP.bgt
Thanks!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tunmi13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector