Re: Audioverse.io

You can press escape at any time to enter the main menu and navigate it using the up and down buttons and press enter to select an option. There you will find a narrator menu that lets you adjust the speed and volume of the narrator. We're also planning to make these options available in the user profile.

We've had trouble getting all screen readers to read the games as intended so the narrator seemed like our best option and find it to work flawlessly on most platforms. If anyone still has problems getting the narrator to work let us know what web browser and operating system you're using and we'll find a solution.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : frastlin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : PatrykK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audioverse . io via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Audioverse . io via Audiogames-reflector