Re: GLTech Studio's first release is finally here! Town of Peril Beta 1!

Hi all,
I thought I'd post just a bit of a development diary entry so you guys don't think I'm sitting on my butt watching people play.
First of all, the minigame idea will have to wait until a later version since I don't have propper soundsfor everything and I can't just ship the game out with random test sounds. I would greatly appreciated if someone could get in contact with me if they had sounds.
As for what I've done already, toggling of the health HUD is possible now, as well as a health level check. The rarity of grenades has now been changed, and they are now much more common than flashbangs, which have been removed from the level resupply.
Items are in, for now just beeping sounds on the game field you can walk up to to get supplies. Grenades, flashbangs, medkits, knives and lead pipe uses for now.
By popular demand, I've also coded in the enemy gender system in beta2. The dying sounds have also been changed to s omething a lot more obvious, different for each gender. I've also fixed the frozen heartbeat sound when the player dies and a medkit is active and added a limit for medkits.
That about wraps it up for what I've done. What do you guys think? Do you want me to release this beta as it is or should I do something else before?
I'm asking you this because I've noticed many games have little care for what the community thinks, and I want this game to be half community-driven. The final decision always remains on me, but many people liked danger city and I'm sure they'd like to have features added into this game, which I can officially call a DC remake now (thanks JasonSW).