Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

also the per year thing means that I probably won't even consider getting a gamer account until a multiplayer game that I like comes out. Otherwise I will have wasted some time on it right? I think it would be better if it was just a nominal fee for the account and it would work indefinitely. It would still deter the hackers because they'd have to pay to start a new account. Or do tax obligations or something force you to pay for that stuff? I'm thinking that if it's not classified as real income because peoplea re only paying it once, it might not count more than once.