Re: want to be real?Favourite fictional games you

Interestingly enough, I remember an old Amiga game with similar rules to the light cycles, you drew a line which remained on the screen and would lose if you hit an opponent's line or an existing line of yours.
It didn't have the cool grid speed that Tron did, but the rules were seemingly the same, although I don't believe  walls that the light cycle created stayed around permanently.