looking for true Superhero RPG acceessible to the blind other than Two

Hello all,

I'm a huge fan of superheroes and before I lost what little sight I had, I was a huge fan of Superhero RPG games like city of Heroes, Dc Universe Online, and Champions online.

I'm wondering if you guys know of any accessable superhero RPGs other than Twilight heroes and interactive fiction games.

I'm looking for browser, windows, or IOs games.

I've tried Twilight heroes and it isn't really what I'm looking for and although I like interactive fiction and want to get the "Hero Project" games from choiceofgames and similar stuff,  I don't want interactive fiction. I'd like something where I could play a hero or villain (but I'd settle if only heroes were available) in a world where I could level up, get new powers and do stuff in a world rather than just a short preset story.

I know things like City of Heroes and DC Universe Online won't be available or anything, but I want something, and Yes, if anyone knows of some good ACTIVE muds, I'd be interested.