Re: Am I the only one with a capture card here? Need some help

@7
If by this you mean streaming from, say, a PS4 through Twitch (without the use of a setup like OBS or similar, then yes, I think so, I don't see why it shouldn't work.

If you were to use OBS or similar though I'd suggest investing in a second sound card (USB, such as the SoundBlasterX G6 which comes with a 3.5mm port and optical connectivity as well as virtual surround implementation).  Now as much as I normally dislike surround implementations like this, as I've never found them to work anywhere near as well as everyone says they do, this one at least allows me to discern, with some practice, in front/behind reasonably well.

The key reason you should invest in one of these though is so that the stream, without the need for a hardware mixer or any virtual audio cables as I know some streamers use, won't hear your screen reader or other unwanted sounds whilst you're reading the chat, for example.

Hope that helps.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector