Re: challenges we shouldn't play on the forum

Well we could have the longest email address in existance challenge.
My brother had the longest email address I know of.
He actually used it to till he got a job that was.
i'mthegreatestthingthateverli...@hotmail.com
That was actually his entire email address.
The longest domain for an email address claimed that spammers wouldn't get it.
I went to it in the early net days in 1996 so who knows if it exists now.
www.abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com
Why you would want to use that domain worries me a big deal.
It doesn't exist anymore I just tried to search for it.
The free internet challenge.
Get the internet for free.
Sadly that actually happened in new zealand between the years of 2001 and 2005.
I4free zfree, and others tried to have a free net over dialup.
These were all supported by bigger companies.
It didn't work in the end because of server overloads, system errors, and loads of spam.
I4 free died and went bust, zfree became clearnet which got owned by vodafone.
There are actually probably a load of experiments that went on and off in the early net rizing days before ai in 1996-2001.
I was able to catch some of them.
An example of these was the would you put your entire contact details on a random mp3 site like mp3.com or something, install a program and have it play music at you and get you to rate it for no reason.
I did this, and after a month of emails, random popups and the like was told to rate songs which I had been doing then told to put in all my information and I would get a free cd of music.
I did, and I got a free random cd of mp3 junk.
Rumor was it was put out by some music company somewhere but the venture didn't last long.
I still have that cd.
There were services like xdrive and stuff.
Hmmm I guess there could be really stuff up your computer challenge, I think pg13 did this but get a vm, load windows, and load a load of viruses on it and addware, and screw it up so bad that well you get the idea.
They actually did this somewhere, look at pg13lp.com I think it still exists somewhere.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector