Re: Aeamon Remastered

Also, an update:

I published the port of Stronghold of Kahr-Dur and also added the Inventory and Smile commands back in.

Inventory will show what you or a friendly NPC is carrying and also the NPC's health status. For hostile and neutral NPCs, it will only tell you their ready weapon. Currently, it doesn't give any additional information about the items. I couldn't find an example of Eamon Deluxe doing that; however, it might have existed in a different version. If anyone knows which specific version of Classic Eamon or Eamon Deluxe had that feature, let me know.

I'm trying to work on a few improvements for the mobile and screen reader interfaces next.