Re: The subject game.

I get most scenes ahead of time, so I can give feedback. Plus, we piggyback off each other’s ideas and suddenly a new theme or scene is added. I think he likes this system but has trouble putting the combined result into the project for fear that it is not as original as his initial ideas, which are always good to begin with. This is not a bad thing, keeping initial ideas is perfectly ok, but there are times when enjoying a conversation with someone could enhance an idea more. Case by case. But his work is awesome nevertheless and he is amazing with making a hilarious but deep story.

PS, one piece of feedback that always shows up: more chips! More soda cans! More insults from random evil guy!

Next: box fans. You know, those loud ass things that cool your desert in summer