Re: racing games and interesting action games?

Guitarman, no offense taken. The truth is the truth, and there is no denying USA Raceway has been on hold longer than it should have. Though, I can't take credit for the entire length of time. The first six years or so it was in development by James North, and at best all he had after that time was a very early beta.  I can't honestly say I have gotten much further, but my life has been pretty crazy the last couple of years. So no I wouldn't hold my breath either. big_smile