I’m stopping YouTube, for awhile.

Hi everybody. So, I think you need an explanation for my recent absence. So, as you all know, I am very busy with school. That is not all. I have been struggling as of late to bring you guys any content that is of any entertainment value. I feel that my content is always boring and I cannot give you guys any satisfying commentary.  I have decided to stop uploading videos not for ever, but for a little while so that I can assess the situation and think about what to upload. I have something planned before I stop though. Just to clarify, I’m not leaving, I’m just taking a little break. I do not know how long this break will be. I have reason to suspect it will probably end in mid October. That’s just an estimation. Again,  i’m not leaving. Thanks for the support you guys have shown me and as the terminator says, I’ll be back.