Re: Clearing my emails?

Personally I agree with adel.spence here, (especially about the Hammer), although Outlook express kept crashing on me when I tried it so I'd recommend thunderbird.

However, since thunderbird can handle Google's silly habit of not actually having email folders, its easy enough to open it up, go into show all mail, and then make like a cyberman from doctor who and delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete!

Sadly Window's ten default mailer is so crappy in terms of mail folders, getting access to anything is a pain in the arse, so even if you don't fancy thunderbird, you probably would be best with a better mail client, considering Google's online gmail interface is a bit floofyy.