Re: Has anyone ever encountered this stupid bug in world of legends?

I don't remember encountering that bug, and yeah I finished the game 10 times myself, I think when you do the bar crafting cheat you break the game, maybe you need to win the 10 fights first. First time through I did the cheat, second time through I didn't, still the game became stupidly easy after about halfway through anyway big_smile.

Wow, I sort of miss world of legends, shame there isn't a way to run it on windows 10.