Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta66)

Dark, the whole blood resonance/self-mutilation thing largely doesn't work. Well, it does work, but it's too much hassle. Water pairs with lots of things, electric in particular once you get rain set up.

Rock-fighting is a neat idea as well, since rock has cards that can make you a rock type and thus weak to fighting, and Colossal Crushing gets wicked strong if you have a lot of foot cards in your hand. Fighting has a ton of those, so if you get lucky you can have enormous rock damage. Plus Ancient Time is pretty nuts.

The reason I stick a couple of symbol cards in my hand is because it means I can pull one or two of them, use them on a turn where nothing else is happening, and then my levels for that type jack up passively. I used to have this problem with my bug-dark deck where I never had enough bug levels; not anymore. And if you ever want to be surer of that, have a couple Passive Intervention cards, which will let you draw a passive-effect card, and thus give you more chance to get that running.