Re: Network Utilities Version 1.0 is here

This is really great! Thank you for another awesome piece of software! I have a couple of suggestions. If possible, can you add a port scanner that can scan both IPv4 and IPv6 TCP ports? I'm not sure if UDP would work, since from what I've read it's incredibly difficult to detect them, but a utility to quickly check if ports were properly opened in a firewall would be great! It might also be useful to have it scan all 65535 ports and then conveniently list all the open ones. You could choose to scan a single port, a range of ports, or all of them.

Other random things that might be useful include DNS information for an IP address or domain name, and the ability to specify whether the program displays speeds in megabits per second (Mbps) or megabytes per second (MBps). Currently, it looks like it's displayingspeeds in megabits per second, which means I have to roughly divide by 8 to get the more realistic speeds. Having said all that, this program is awesome! I look forward to any future enhancements!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ilya via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : patrickthepatshit via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arturminyazev via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cat via Audiogames-reflector