Re: Trying Monster Kingdom on Ios

You might want to check my AppleVis review to see if I mensioned anything about that. I can't check it myself without starting over with a new character, and I really don't feel like doing that. I do know you can see and use your own abilities, but I don't remember how you see what the enemy is doing. I'm pretty sure the game does not display messages displayed like in Haypi Monster, but combat really isn't that tactical anyway. Not until you start getting into Damage over time abilities and such. Basically just use your more powerful abilities and you're garunteed a win. Even at higher levels just activate all the damage over time abilities you can and then power through with heavy attacks and you're good. I made it to like challenge 15 before I stopped playing, which is one reason I'd really rather not start over.

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360