Re: 3D wall decoration?

Hm... First place to look could be places like [thingiverse] and various other 3D printing repo's, you could also look into conversion tools like [Trace2SCAD], or my own tool [ASCII-Mesh], if your into ascii art, though all those require access to a 3D printer or printing service. There also seems to be a company called [3D Photo Works] that specializes in tactile conversions of paintings with embedded sensors, though I'm not sure what their pricing is. There's an article about them [here]. Course, there's also things like pottery, statues, tapestries, etc. you can likely get through other places like art shops, amazon, ebay, etc.