Re: AudioWizards Gameplay Trailer and Launch Date

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
Wow. I look very much forward to check this out. The gameplay sounds easy, but I hope it isn't that easy as it sounds. smile

Don't worry, that's wont be the case wink

Honk wrote:

Hi MyTrueSound-Team,

I found it to be almost impossible to discern actual gameplay in this trailer - at least for me - so I can't really comment on that. What you describe in your post #7 sounds quite interessting though. Especially the sound design feels pretty crisp and high quality which I like.
For me AudioDefense Zombie Arena was probably the best audio game for iOS and maybe even the best arcade audio game across all platforms. This sounds like it could be a little like that which I like even more.
So I'll definitely give Audiowizards a try!
This feedback is not meant as criticism because I don't see why I should criticise you here. I just want to throw my perspective into the mix tongue

Thanks for the interest! Wow, this is actually exactly the kind of feedback we're looking for. Thanks a lot! We have also acknowledged the fact that the "gameplay" trailer didn't showcase the actual gameplay in a clear way. We wanted to try to make the trailer feel like any other trailer for any game while making it accessible, which just didn't hit the mark this time. At the moment we're crafting another kind of video which should make it very clear what kind of game AudioWizards is with commentary and how-to-play section. I cannot say any certain release date for the next video but it should be ready well before the release date tongue

Once again, thanks for the feedback! And don't worry about the criticism, we here at Team AudioWizards and myTrueSound are still learning and appreciate any form of feedback. That's the part of being a game developer, afterall!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : siria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rpgtank via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AudioWizards via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector