Re: KS-salutions wants you

@Kyle,  it is up to you what you tell or do not tell others on the forum, however I would very much suggest caution in any rational discussion  if you are in a position of a  ossibly less workable emotional state. I don't believe it was offensive, however as in this situation it can cause things to go the wrong  way.

@Steve, I appreciate that there are many frustrating circumstances and differences of opinion, however   it is  quite possible to disagree or express your frustration without going to the levels of insult, indeed I would count your comments as insulting whether or not Kyle suffered depression.

I  do however appreciate anyone can makes mistakes in the heat of the moment, please remember in the future because personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum.