Re: Pokemon X/Y, anyone playing?

Hello All,

[[wow]]! It makes me happy to know that I'm not the only one on this forum who likes Pokemon games. I'm completely blind, and I've played every single game, beginning with the Yellow Version for the Gameboy original. By any chance, have any of you checked out a guy on YouTube by the name of Marriland? He does some really detailed video walkthroughs on most of the games released for handheld systems, starting with Pokemon Emerald I believe.
The only game that I have not yet been able to beat is Pokemon X or Pokemon Y. And that is simply based on a financial situation that prevents me from obtaining either one of those games at the moment.
Anyway, Stirlock, I'd love to join the DropBox folder containing your notes on Pokemon.
I wrote a couple of notes here and there when I owned a Perkins Braille writer. I hope I can find them so that I may contribute as well. My e-mail address is edist...@hotmail.com
Thank you very much.

< p>URL: http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?pid=168738#p168738

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: threeblacknoises
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cj89
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dedenne
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Ruhan
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kaigoku
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kaigoku
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: kaigoku
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: balliol
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: stirlock
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: moore2it
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: James
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: James