Questions to the guide: How to use Steam with a screen reader in 2019

Hi.
@pitermach: Thank you so much for taking the time to write the new guide on how to use Steam.
I have decided to give it yet an other try, but it won't work for me, so I have a few questions:
You mention that Steam should load up the store when opening the program. It opens up my games list instead, and clicking on Store, NVDA key enter when using review mode, does nothing. Clicking on any icons does nothing at all, and I have configured the client to start up in -no-dwrite mode as described in your guide. I have also disabled Steam at start up so I manually have to launch the program.
1. Do you have any clue on why nothing happens when clicking any of the icons?
2. Steam asks me if my email address is still valid. I click on the yes icon, but nothing happens. How do I fix that?
3. How do I open up the Store when nothing happens when clicking the icons?
At leased I can read the Steam window by using the review cursor which I wasn't able to do before... But I would like to access the web view which doesn't work for me at all.

Edit:
I noticed I wasn't running the latest version of NVDA. After updating NVDA and restarted the computer, things changed a lot.
Now it opens up in the friends list, and I'm now able to navigate it like a webpage. Amazing! big_smile
However, now I can't use the review cursor in screen mode, only object navigation. That means I can't find the store tab.
How do i switch from the friends tab to the store tab, when I can't find it by using the review cursor?
Edit:
Never mind. I feel stupid. It seems like Steam opens tabs in multiple windows. I didn't saw any other windows when pressing alt tab. But when I closed the friends tab by pressing alt f4, I returned to the main Steam window, where I'm now able to open up the Store tab by clicking it by using the review cursor. It seems to work like expected. This is amazing!
I'm currently having issues on switching back to the friends tab. It takes some getting used to, but I'm glad I'm now able to use the store directly from the Steam program...
Edit once again:
I installed the Sequence Storm demo. The installer window is not accessible. I could read the text just fine, but clicking with the review cursor  did nothing. I somehow managed to uncheck the checkboxes so neither a shortcut is being made in the start menu and not on the Desktop as well. So I have to start the game from the Steam program which is kind of meh. Any clue on how to fix that?