Re: auto RC racing hobby.

hi

sorry guys for the delay ...

I've been working my last days before joining now for 15 days of vacation ...

Wow, Wow, Wow ...

I am so happy to see this topic grow with enthusiasm for the hobby ...
I even thought there would be no satisfaction for the hobby here in our community forum
I confess I was disappointed to think how could the blind community not have love for this hobby ...
I thought of many things, and some of them, the reasons and difficulties of us blind to survive in this hobby ...

but at the same time, I thought, of the ability that all of you have ... capable of doing so many things, and all the barriers you have managed to in your lives ...
Here in this community of this wonderful forum are people from various nations of brilliant intelligences who are fantastic in everything they do, and especially in the world of computer science ...
and I analyzed the facts, and concluded that this barrier would be just one more like so many others, and all of you  would reach the goal as true champions that you are!
and the goal is always to be in pole position to win races!
let's drive rc racing!
let's find some more RC racers on here!
thank you all for being part of my life ...

ironcross wrote:

I forget the models, one was more of a car, a traxxas, the other was an HPI, more like a truck. I sold them both because it was always finicky stuff going on that I got tired of dealing with. They always need something fixed or something cleaned or so on. They're fun to run but not fun to work on basically is why I stopped. No one did this with me, I did it by myself. If I ever did get back into it, I would get electric ones. I think I would like crawling, because it takes strategy and planning, and I think it's adaptable, more so than racing.

ironcross, thanks for your story and explanation of the beginning and end of the hobby.

please do not lose the passion of the hobby, and try again to get a cheap auto rc to inspire you and go back to racing again ...

I'm sure you'll be happy and someone close to you will help you ...
thank you!

mario wrote:

Hi mario navarro, I got in to the rc world back in 2006 when I got a cheep little van that had music and lights on the wheels every time you would go forword or backwords. It used four AA batteries and it did not go very fast. After a few years of playing around with the car I got even a smaller car, and it was a red convertible that was the size of your hand. from their I upgraded to a big off-road truck. The truck was driven around my front yard and the streetin front of my house.
As far as why I stopped with the hobby is because, I had broken the radio to the truck and I eventurally ended up selling all of my vehicle. I also didn't have anyone who have rc cars at the time.
I know some friends who might want to get in to the rc world, they like cars like me. I would love to get back into the rc world. As areas for fun, I know of a few places around the town for example, my High school's back parking lot, basketball bourt at a few parks near me. I would want to try on road vehicles, As far as energy types go, I would stay the hell far away from nitro fuel for now. the types of vehicles I want to have are, racing car, rally, monster truck, as for the models I am still doing research on what I want. What manufactures do you recommend for getting in this hobby?

Hi Mario.
Wow, nice history!

It's good to know that you now have friends to help and guide you, and super places to run ...
please back to the hobby again!

The manufactures I recommend to you are:
EP power:
models that can still be found at affordable prices:
with medium level  quality.

RTR  models:

from traxxas:

rally racing:
ford fiesta ST rally  bryan deegan 1/10 scale.
ford fiesta vr46 valentino rossi rally 1/10 scale.
These models are brushed versions equal in all respects except the bodyshells.
These are special version models of super real replicas.
Some local  stores add the charger and battery to the rtr box.

racing car:

FORD GT SUPERCAR 1/10
a very good car.

For monster trucks, there are a lot of traxxas. just do a search.

from HPI:

maverick strada rx blue brushed model rally cross.
good car for a brushed.
good speed.

very cheap.
I have one.

maverick strada rx red brushless rally cross.
this model, very good car, and very cheap.
high speed.
These models already have both chargers and batteries according to their electronics.

and still coming from HPI

the best model of all in my opinion.
This is high price but high quality.

WR8 flux ford fiesta ken block edition rally car.
brushless, 1(8 scale, a ripper with a killer look.
the special one!
I have one.
an authentic super replica

racing cars:

maverick strada evo TC and dc car.
brushed and brushless models.
like the rally models.

There are also off road models.
buggys, truggys, crawlers, and monster trucks.

from kyosho:

rally cars:

These are models that can still be found on ebay, amazon, and amain.
and maybe in your local stores.

drx VE editions.

There are several models.
Subaru, and Ford Fiesta.
Both are good quality brushless models.
team orion electronics.

and for rally with super look, we have the models fazer.

mitsubishi lancer evo x rally car.
in,
white and red models.

these are also brushless models, but with lower quality ...
but a good cars.

now with recent 2019 models.
racing cars.
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Chevrolet Chevelle SL 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Dodge Charger 1970 OR 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Acura NSX GT3 1:10 Readyset
Kyosho Fazer MK2 Audi R8 LMS 2015 1:10 Readyset
There are also the models off road, and I advise you this:
Kyosho Rage 2.0 EP Readyset

All these models are brushed.
but totally innovative and redesigned.
they are great!
and they are super look.
please have fun.

Diegogaribayy wrote:

Hey I love this topick
I have a Traxxas Nitro Sport.
Me and my father run this thing every month or so for a few hours out in an empty park.
It is great fun and really gives me the opportunity to drive a car which sounds amazing.
I love the hobby and have owned my nitro for About five years.
It is hard to always use it because I am in university but me and my father make the time.
I suggest you get back in to RC racing.
I also understand why most people go Eword it is much faster and easier, actually our hobby store stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.
I love it though and will continnue with this hobby as long as I live.
So hell yeah glad to find some more RC racers on here!

hi Diegogaribayy!
nice to meet you!
welcome!
man, I'm so happy for you!
Thank you for loving the hobby for five years!

you said:
stocks mostly electric because people do not want to deal with the Nitro stuff.

yes it is true, but you are not one of them!
and in my opinion, you made a good choice, because you have more advantages in driving ...
and you shouldn't care much about cleaning because your dad should do it! lol
or maybe you will do it all!
I really think you prefer nitro cars for the advantages it gives you ...

you said:
I love it though and will continnue with this hobby as long as I live.
Wow man, it's good to hear that.
stil have fun with your Traxxas Nitro Sport!
long life to you.

man, I listened to your video, and let me tell you that I was super happy and thrilled with you and everyone who was with you ...
and I'm sure you were guiding your model!
long life to you and all who were with you!

For those not yet familiar with this wonderful hobby, please give it a try!
Look for a local store near your area.

long life to auto rc hobby!

thank you all.
cheers.