A game I came across. And do you know any other like this?

Hi guys. I'm not sure if this belongs here but here it is.
I found an accessible game called Mr president. You found the President's phone and must make choices that affect your nation. I found it on playstore, but not sure if its on IOS. Its pretty fun.
Also, do you guys know of any other games like this for android? SHARE IT HERE!.