Re: Looking For: Latest Release of X-Sight Interactive's Blind Man's Bluff

Did you check the audiogames archive? I only have the sapi 4 version. And you really want this game? I bet all you'll get out of it is laughing about how crappy the sounds are. If you want a shooting game, go play one that has real sounds and is more current or something. Another game that you could try if you want to kill things is one of the Japanese games by Shiningviolet, it's one ware you have 6 people and over 15 enemies to beat and that's all you do. Don't click this link, as I might be spelling the name of the website wrong:
http://toyjoytree.sakura.ne.jp
paste that website name into google and it should bring you there.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : elliott via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Slender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector