Is this OCD I have?

Hi everyone.  I don’t know where to post this, so feel free to move it if it’s in the wrong place. A habit that I have had ever since I have started gaming is really starting to get annoying! Not only because I can’t play the game, but also because I have no idea why I’m actually doing it. So, I have this extremely annoying habit to delete my own saves a few minutes after creating them for no apparent reason. Everyone else’s saved games are safe,  but mine are not. Whether it is a grand theft auto five save with the story complete, 20 customised cars and each character with $35 million, gone. Whether it’s a Madden NFL 20 save that is only 10 minutes old, also gone. Whether it’s a manamon save with over 24 hours of progress, down the drain or shall we say, the recycle bin.  Another annoying thing I do is start a game to play it, only to sit in the main menu and listen to the soundtrack. What do you guys think I can do to fix this? I can never play a game properly.