Re: Sequence Storm Rhythm Racing Game

@165
I appreciate the tips, but I don't have enough stat points to run that build, nor enough credits to upgrade my numbing module to level 3 yet, I'd only have enough to do one of the above and that'll still take a few more missions of grinding I think even now.  I thought the upgrades would be cheaper than stats at least, but turns out they're definitely not.  I think that's all this game needs, a few tweaks to point and upgrade prices (of course as well as the accessibility additions).

Also, I'm not a fan of having to reduce rhythm controls to 4 just to not have simultaneous notes completely removed from the equation, I still want a challenge, but not one that involves simultaneous notes that make me the audio equivalent of cross-eyed trying to squint to see what notes are actually coming down the track...  If we could have simultaneous notes and simultaneous scratches options, that would make everything fine (in the sense that you can still have it as it currently stands if you so wish, but if you want to still use all 9 notes and not have to worry about simultaneous notes on one particular column or all of them, you can avoid that as well).

I have been playing the same mission for a while and yet it still flummoxes me.  I suppose I'll just have to keep grinding credits on other missions if that's even possible to get upgrades and stat points.  At least I have the shield damage module, but that in itself might need an upgrade and I haven't been able to work out how useful it is yet.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blindndangerous via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sightless Kombat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : special magic games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : David via Audiogames-reflector