Re: Braillemon status update!

Hello, daigonite. I hope you don't mind for a suggestion from me:
Instead of randomly choosing a game from the start after we pressed enter when the opening music plays, i would appreciate having game options. Like after we pressed enter, it might give us a menu to choose a game. E.G. we can choose between red, blue and yellow. I think this will be nice as for some games, the catch rate of certain pokemon differs, and if we compare red/blue with yellow, the game plays differs almost completely. I'd hope you would consider it.

Regards,
Kenzon