Re: Accessible reverb plugins?

Thanks for the info, guys. @Datajake, I actually ended up downloading your plugin shortly after posting this... And to be honest, I'm rather lost in all the mess of adjustable values. I must admit, I've been spoiled by reverb presets, so haven't the faintest idea of how to build a space from pure numbers, as it were.

As far as Reaper goes... I want to learn it, I really do. It's just so freaking enormous, I don't even know where to begin, and my patience isn't what it once used to be... Ah, for the good old days of producing sound mods for hours and hours at a stretch, eh?