Re: Madden NFL 20 Beta, terms and FAQ

sirpdex wrote:

Thanks to all the 12 members that signed up for the new franchise we are officially live. Woo!!!
Try and get your first pre-season game out the way buy next week so we can proceed to forward the league.

don't forget to contact your opponent's if he is one of the other 12 members by messaging them on Xbox or joining up the WhatsApp group that we have set up.
It has been a pleasure meeting most of you guys that I have spoke to recently and got to know over the last couple of months as well. it has been a blast speaking to most of you guys on Xbox live parties we have had some brilliant moments.
I will hopefully catch up with most of you guys this week and don't forget to hit the transfer centre or the freeagent roster to bolster your team.

And always remember to always Playtoenjoy.

Whatsapp group? Invite link?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Addolis via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector