Re: what hapened mason's forum?

I mean, do we really need another forum?
Given the state of things, I'd say we do ... unfortunately this place has a monopoly on blindy game communication, and until it gets bad to a point where most feels the impact, it'll continue to exist and thrive.
Not that the alternatives aren't good enough yet, riddled with issues such as that thing where it randomly goes down / doesn't have a good enough moderation team, or for any other reason. This place still has the resources and collective history to last quite a while.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : masonian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLundin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thetechguy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jaidon . vinnie_ware via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector