Re: AudioGame Collaboration: Should We Do It?

Hey guys. Just a quick update.
So, we are taking off with this small project. Good discussions are being had, and contributions are beginning to come in.
That being said, we don't quite have an idea for the game just yet. If you guys have any suggestions as to what we should make, feel free to throw them out here. You don't have to be a contributor to make suggestions. We're happy to hear them all. I feel like we could potentially make anything. The only thing is actually sticking to something. I might even check out some game idea threads on the forum. We have an expandable map system, thoughts about good sound libraries to use, good screen reader support, and other incoming things. Never too late to join in if you want to get in on the fun! smile