Re: ASP.Net

Hi there,
well, I haven't tried Asp.net yet, because I'm not very into web development, although I definitely plan to do so in future, as there are many Asp.net jobs in my location, so it looks like an useful skill to have in my toolbox + I love C# & .net and it seems interesting to explore another its dimension.

But what I wanted to say is, that this is truely a personal choice. For example while I haven't tried Asp.net yet, I was learning PHP some time ago and well, I must say I hate it. Don't ask me why, simply when I see that array_sum function, or just the overall syntax, I want to smash it with something. I don't like PHP, even more than Java, and as you have probably noticed, I don't like Java at all. big_smile

I was playing with Django some time ago, just to check out, what happens when Python's ultimate power is being used to handle a web server and I liked it so much. If I had to work in web development, I would go with python or C# if I'll like Asp.net as well, but definitely not PHP. big_smile

Having that said, it's completely subjective. Let your programmer's heart show you, what's best for you and follow it. You'll be most likely on the right way. smile

Best regards

Rastislav