Re: Is there any way to get Papa sangre?

Just want to write a funny story. Here we go.
I installed the latest version of Itunes to get these games up and running because there was a feature in Itunes that could install IPAs. Anyway, after I installed Itunes, I followed a guide on how to perform the above. I suddenly realised that the guide's Itunes version and my Itunes version was different. I did a quick Google and, yep, low and behold, Apple had removed the feature I needed to use for this procedure from the latest version of Itunes.  After reading some annoyed people's comments with the same issue, I downloaded the last version the feature was still present in. I was just about to open it when I got this haunting message.
"The file “iTunes Library.itl” cannot be read because it was created by a newer version of iTunes."
All that, for nothing.
And for this, Apple, I present you with a virtual punch in the face from me.
Thanks for reading this useless post. That is, if you actually did of corse.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : John1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mazen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Riad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : leibylucw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector