Re: DeathMatch 2: The revenge public beta 1 is here!

Hi,
Erm, that was quite rude. I can't make it better, but I can give you hardware tips.
1. Make sure you have a reasonably fast graphic card (desk tops should work fine, laptops you might have to check)
2. Soundcard speed is key! Playing a game like this, you have to make sure you have a reasonably fast soundcard. If you don't, the computer is going to do all sorts of weird things. I'd recommend a dell or a realtech soundcard. Failing that, go and buy an MAudio external soundcard and connect it all up. They're quite cheep for external cards.
One more thing, you must! have a monitor, and remember to wait at least 10 seconds for the sounds to load at the beginning of the game.

  • Re: [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: connor142
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Omar Alvarado
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: danny
    • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: kyle12