Laptop batteries

Hi guys. I have a question regarding laptop batteries. But let me give you a scenario. What happened after my laptop reaches 100%, when I go to notifications area it says...
"Fully charged, 100%." What I want to happen is when it reaches 100%, I want my laptop plugged-in but not charging so that it will just use the power supply, not the battery itself. Because my indication when it is using the power supply directly, it will just say, the % of the battery then plugged-in, not charging. That label there. How's that possible? I want to use the power supply because I don't what to charge and after completing the charging process I'm gonna remove the power supply again? But the thing is, I also don't want to overcharge my battery. I am using Asus laptop X507UB, windows 10 64-bit processor. So what can you say about this?