I played face of the franchise in madden NFL 20, here is what I found

Hi everybody. Have any of you ever wanted to play the face of the franchise mode? If so, this is how to do it. I know it is not currently accessible, but there are ways to work around this. When you start the game and create your character, all the options are sliders.  You can leave them at the default setting. Navigate  on the options and select the one that will allow you to press the select button. All the other options will not. Then, the controller will vibrate signaling that there is a choice. This is where you choose your characters voice. There are three. Once you have selected the desired option, press up on the directional pad and press the select button. Passing the training segment is quite easy. Just press  Random buttons to make random plays and you will eventually get there. Also, this game also allows you to manage your career. It’s not just a traditional story mode. The good news? The menus in that part of the game speak. It is the franchise hub. However, when you receive a text message you will not be able to  interact with it.  Do you think you could please make the text message scenarios accessible? Anyway, that’s it from me. I hope you enjoyed.