Re: I am looking for groups on Telegram.

I can't get the point. If there's a group one could suggest, it's a spare chitchat. If it's a spare chitchat, it really doesn't matter where you find it from. It's surely filled with trollers and bad guys, unless we're talking about groups where friends gather and spend some time, which then I'm not sure if someone would want to give away the entrance on a public forum.