Re: Pocket Dungeon: Underground Labyrinth

Yes.

However, there are skills I can't figure out how to activate. For example, all out defense in the knight skill group. It says it costs 1 MP and reduces physical damage by 15% plus your level. However, when in battle, I don't see my MP dropping at all while doing anything. I can't see the damage being done if it's displayed anywhere so I can't even tell if there's a difference there, so not sure what's going on with that.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dranelement
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: claudiogaranzini
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Dark
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dan_c
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: bladestorm360
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: BlindJay