Re: Steam games that are accessible for us.

Hi,
I'm a little confused with all those supposed playable games on steam. So I'll try to ask a question that could clarify everything at once.
Let's assume that, to me of course (just my opinion), to play a game means to be able to explore all its mechanic deeply, to enjoy the atmosphere but also the gameplay itself. It means then that it's clearly not to look around blindly, laguhing when a funny sound or cutscene happens without knowing exactly what I've done, or even worth, playing without playing, without following the storyline (#GTA).
Following a walkthrough indicating all the way to the final boss plus one cheat code to beat him doesn't work for me either.
Regarding all these criteria, are there still some of these games that could be considered playable?

Best regard,
Simon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DJEPIC via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arkandias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector