Re: Questions to the guide: How to use Steam with a screen reader in 2019

1. Open run [windows+r].
2. Type "msconfig" and press enter.
3. Navigate to the "Services" and "Startup" tabs and uncheck both "Steam Client Service" and "Steam Client Bootstrapper".
4. Confirm your changes and press OK.
I'm not actually sure what out of the 2 actually prevents Steam from booting up with Windows, I just disabled both.
HTH