Re: New beatstar has been released, but please be aware of some things

Well, good game, I especially like the fact it uses prerecorded speech, no screen reader lag or anything.
A few bugs.
1.  when downloading all packs by selecting the all option the game just sits there.
If downloading by selecting the packs, the game just does it.
When playing, if you loose the game will also just sit there, sometimes once I got it to do whatever but it just sat and didn't do anything.
There is a new version of the game, you are using 4.0, please get the old 3.5.1 because its new, I have the latest version so why is it showing that.
I agree with the other poster, I had unlocked several packs but as long as I can get access to my store of pack data and I can, its not like its really gone is it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector