Re: Code 7 - Episodes 2 & 3 Out Now

Gonna necro this since I bought Code  the other day.

Now....how do I adjust the voice speech rate in the game? I did send an emial to the devs, I think it was the right address but....how do I adjust it? I've set the speech rate in control panel to 85 but it defaults goes back to 50 when I launch C7. Ideas? I'm running into speech cutting into dialog and such here nd not letting me do the time critical events, e.g. Zoeya in the security office, or other things.

So....there a fix? Running the latest everything on my laptop, latest W10, latest C7

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector