Re: Trying Monster Kingdom on Ios

Well regarding Solara I confess I never particularly paid enough attention to the battles to sit and learn the sounds sinse I tended to just go on the descriptions of abilities and order, but then again I admit I  am less a fan of any game with automatic battling  whatever the access is like, simply because I have played far too many online and am more interested in  games where I actually have to react to what my opponent is doing   at the time (one thing that  has really improved in the new smugglers).

This probably also explains why I would like information on monster kingdom battles live, that and of course the knowing who I am fighting. I could see the game being possible if you knew the level and type of monster you were fighting and then would know what  attacks he/she had, what their level and damage would be? Is there a way to see the enemy's team in battles?

Regarding visual intigrationk, as with most of my life it' ;s frequently a case of making full use of all possible information available from any source, for example there is  are sections in super castlevania where though I can  see where simon belmont and the ledges are , I  can't see the bats attacking at all and simply had to learn their position relative to where simon was, ie, if I walk this far and jump  and hit I'll hit the bat before it gets me.

There are even bosses in mega man games I've been able to kill completely without sight just as a challenge to see if it is possible, although the knolidge of where their attacks go which I used to do that was  of course gained mostly from vision, and it's not possible to do levels this way unfortunately due to the fact there are no audio indicators for most objects or enemies.

As to older rpgs, well that would be cool, though from what I've seen all the emulators I know still wrender text as graphics not using the api of the hos t system, which is a pest for screen  readers and very annoying sinse there are games I would definitely play if I could get past the text.

I did try vo on my brothers' Ipad in hopes that I'd get secret of  mana, but no such luck.

Of course the really annoying thing is that this would! be fixable if the developers chose to, though I am not sure that is likely.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360