Re: New beatstar has been released, but please be aware of some things

hi
the achievements problem, yes, it was something I oversaw, and the file wasn't getting played.
My bad.
Anyway, guys. for everyone who is having problems downloading packs, I want to fix this once and for all, so let's do something.
Try downloading packs. If it fails, try hitting control shift i on windows, command option i on mac.
Does it come up with a developer tools window?
If so, switch to console. There, you will find some output.
Does it show any errors?
You can just copy paste the output of the console here by select all, copy, paste.

I am not having the downloading issues myself so I don't know what's wrong.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : marko via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector